The Board approved the 2016=2017 budget The Board approved the 2016-2017 budget with a 3 percent dues increase beginning in April 1, 2016.
A report was given on the Membership Blitz which will be March 16-17 and Board members were invited to participate.
The Board approved a policy prohibiting the Chamber from doing any “trade-outs” for Chamber dues.
- 134 attended the January Business After Hours
- 66 attend the Chippewa Valley Rally
- 77 attended the Leadership Success Series
- 20 attend the Future of Wisconsin Transportation funding
- 28 are signed up for the China trip