Business After Hours Sponsorship Submission
NEW for 2020 - Chamber member businesses that have not hosted a Business After Hours in the past year will be given the opportunity to be drawn first. If we do not fill the year or don't have enough new submissions, we will then draw from the remaining submissions.
***Other things to know about 2020 BAH sponsorships:
- Business at the Airport, which formerly took place in August, will take the place of April BAH and will be held on Monday, April 6, 2020.
- The September BAH will be combined with our Chamber of Commerce Month events and will be held at the Chamber office. We will be looking for up to four members who would like to work with us to make this a special evening.
- The October BAH will be combined with the Business at the Gardens event which premiered in 2019 and replaced what was formerly The Business Expo. Again, we will be looking for up to four sponsors who would like to work with us.
- Due to the success and large turnout each year, the December BAH will be held at The Florian Gardens and will be co-hosted by the sponsors that have supported that event in the past.
- For the remaining eight months, there can be up to four (4) sponsors per BAH event. The sponsors must be Chamber members that are in good standing (dues invoices must be no more than 60 days past due).
- Sponsors determine the location and food for the event and are responsible for the associated costs.
- The location of the event must be able to accommodate 160 people which is the average attendance at this event.
- Please note that if the location indicated does not have a liquor license, special licensing is required from the city. The sponsors must then partner with a qualified non-profit organization to apply for the license. Application should be made at least three months in advance. The Chamber will only allow two of the Business After Hours to be held at a location without a liquor license.
- The sponsoring businesses will provide a minimum of four door prizes with a value of at least $50.
- The Eau Claire Chamber will promote the event on its website, in The Update e-newsletter, the Monday Morning Minute, on LinkedIn and in an individual email to members.
- Chamber staff and Ambassadors will handle registration, which includes collecting of admission fee, name tags and the program at the event.
- Complete the form below and click "Submit" by Friday, November 22, 2019.
- Chamber Ambassadors will conduct a drawing to determine the 2020 sponsors.
- Business will be contacted to confirm sponsorship by Monday, December 2, 2019.
Guidelines for Sponsoring Business After Hours: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING