Business After Hours Sponsorship Submission
- There can be up to four (4) sponsors per event. The sponsors must be Chamber members that are in good standing (dues invoices must be no more than 60 days past due).
- Sponsors determine the location and food and are responsible for the associated costs.
- The location of the event must be able to accommodate 180 people which is the average attendance at this event.
- Please note that if the location indicated does not have a liquor license, special licensing is required from the city. The sponsors must then partner with a qualified non-profit organization to apply for the license. Application should be made at least three months in advance. The Chamber will only allow two of the ten Business After Hours to be held at a location without a liquor license.
- The sponsoring businesses will provide a minimum of four door prizes valued with a value of at least $50.
- The Eau Claire Chamber will promote the event on its website, The Update e-newsletter and an individual email.
- Chamber staff and Ambassadors will handle registration, which includes collecting of admission fee, name tags and the program at the event.
- Complete the form below and click Submit by Friday, September 27, 2019.
- Chamber Ambassadors will conduct a drawing to determine the 2020 sponsors.
- Business will be contacted to confirm sponsorship by Friday, October 18, 2019.
Guidelines for Sponsoring Business After Hours: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING