Retiring board members were thanked for their service: Jim Fey, Diane Hoadley, Bob Krause, Susan Marcott, Ben Rindone, Andy Neborak, and Cynthia Wing-Reed. The Executive Committee will host them for a special luncheon in April.
The Board discussed options for leasing the open space at the Chamber office.
The Board was give updates on the Transit Center Site Selection Advisory Committee and the spring elections.
- We are accepting applications for Youth Leadership Eau Claire (need to be a sophomore when they apply). Deadline is April 8.
- 20 attended the Future of Wisconsin Transportation funding
- 32 are signed up for China. Information meeting. March 24, 4 p.m.
- March 15 in the informational meeting for the trip to Peru at 4 pm. 10 signed up.
- 98 attended the Sales Conference
- 84 attended the State of the City Eggs & Issues breakfast
- 335 attended Business After Hours on March 14 at The Lismore