Associated offers a full range of banking services and other financial products and services:
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL SPECIALTY
- Commercial lending solutions
- Commercial real estate lending solutions
- Deposit and cash management solutions
- Specialized financial services such as interest rate risk management, foreign exchange solutions and commodity hedging
COMMUNITY, CONSUMER AND BUSINESS
- Residential mortgage, home equity loans and other consumer lending solutions
- Business lending solutions
- Deposit and transactional solutions
- Investable funds solutions
- Insurance and benefits-related products and services
- Fiduciary services
Associated Bank, as we know it today, is the result of many mergers and acquisitions. The roots of our founding banks run deep in our communities. One of the most recent and notable is the merger with Bank Mutual, which was completed on June 25. As Associated Bank and Bank Mutual have become one company, Associated Bank has expanded into nearly a dozen additional communities, significantly enhancing our market presence in Western Wisconsin.
There are now six Associated Bank locations in the Chippewa Valley.
We have a longstanding commitment to strengthening our communities. From personalized service and customized financial solutions to corporative giving and employee volunteerism, we seek to make life better for all members of the communities in which we serve. Throughout our 157-year history, Associated Bank has been proud to plan an active role in helping our communities grow and prosper. Through our financial support, colleague volunteers and partnerships with nonprofit organizations, we work to help revitalize and strengthen our communities.
Associated Bank colleagues serve the local Chippewa Valley communities through a number of organizations including:
- Junior Achievement – we sponsor Lakeshore Elementary school’s curriculum and have 12 volunteers in 15 schools across the market. Ben Jaenke, assistant branch manager at the Clairemont Festival Foods in Eau Claire, has volunteered with Junior Achievement for the past four years. Each year, he spends time in the same second grade classroom at Altoona Elementary School, teaching students about Associated Bank and the services we provide in our community. Jaenke also taught the kids about how money is made, how it travels through the community and why we pay taxes.
- Wisconsin Women’s Business Conference – Associated Bank is a sponsor and presenter.
- Feed My People food bank – colleagues volunteer at the annual Empty Bowls event and in the warehouse.
- Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC) – Colleagues brought financial education to dozens of students at CVTC during Money Smart Week®. Taking place during Financial Literacy Month in April, this national initiative focuses on helping consumers better manage their personal finances. Theresa O’Neel, market manager, Associated Bank, said colleagues have previously partnered with CVTC to present in classes or participate on panels to teach entrepreneurship and business financials to students.
- Eau Claire Chamber Young Professionals Week – sponsored by Associated Bank.
In addition, Lambeau Field Live, a traveling exhibit from the Green Bay Packers presented by Associated Bank will make a stop at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair July 11-15 in Chippewa Falls. Fans visiting Lambeau Field Live can enjoy Play 60 activities, alumni meet-and-greets, a satellite Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame, a Lambeau Leap wall and a one-of-a-kind virtual reality display. Associated Bank has been the Bank of the Packers since 1919.