Our commitment starts with the basics — customers can count on us 24/7 to be there with safe, reliable and affordable energy. But, what we provide goes much deeper than that.
From our annual Day of Service to volunteering at food banks and schools, our employees, retirees and their families have a strong commitment to volunteer work.
- One of 37 companies named to Military Times' Best for Vets Index
- Recognized for two consecutive years by the Human Rights Campaign as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, achieving 100 points on the Corporate Equality Index
- Among Corporate Responsibility Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Honored on the Forbes' Global 2000 list of Top Regarded Companies
- Recognized with the Edison Electric Institute's Emergency Recovery Award for outstanding storm restoration efforts