- Owen Beck, DO, is from the Southwestern United States. He graduated from Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Kiesha Bullock, MD, is from Alexandria, Minn. She graduated from University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Cody Howe, DO, is from White Bear Lake, Minn. He graduated from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Laura Padhye, MD, is from Rochester, Minn. She graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Yuliya Perepelitsa, MD, is from Prior Lake, Minn. She graduated from St. George’s University School of Medicine.
- Clayton Wagner, MD, is from Belle Plaine, Minn. He graduated from St. George’s University School of Medicine.
Prevea Health partners with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire to operate the Prevea Health Family Medicine Residency Program.
Security Sales & Integration (SSI) presented Per Mar Security Services (permarsecurity.com) the SAMMY Award for Best Website Design at the 23rd Annual SAMMY Awards ceremony. The award ceremony kicked off the electronic security industry’s International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West). The SAMMY Awards recognize installing security integrators, dealers and monitoring providers for their marketing, installation and overall business excellence. A panel of industry experts judged the nearly 130 entries.