Edina Realty, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is pleased to announce the addition of the following agents to our Chippewa Valley office.
- Lisa Baltuff – Baltuff is a Rock Falls resident, along with her husband and four children. She’s an active member of the Bit ‘n Spur Club, involved in the local horse community and her church and has a lot of experience with hobby farms and horse properties.
- Tasha Moen – Moen has lived her entire life in Eau Claire and is now raising her two children here as well. She’s been a realtor in the Chippewa Valley for almost four years.
- Jeff Welter – Welter grew up in Eau Claire and has lived in Chippewa Falls for the past eight years with his wife and three sons. He has a bachelor’s degree in management and has more than 20 years in construction as a journeyman carpenter and construction manager.
- Sarah Wendt – Wendt has lived in Menomonie for more than 20 years and is married with four sons. She was a CNA for the past 13 years.
- Angi Hoffner – Hoffner is an Altoona resident with a degree in business management and a background in sales and manager. She is engaged with two children and two grandchildren.
Royal Credit Union (Royal) has named Lawrence Lightfield vice president-business loan officer. In this role, he is responsible for servicing existing business member credit and other financial needs. He also will solicit new business members to help grow the credit union. Lightfield comes to Royal with many years of experience in business lending. He has worked as an agricultural lender and business lender at Pierce County Bank & Trust and Hiawatha National Bank, respectively. Most recently, however, he spent the past 11 years as a business lender at Bremer Bank in Menomonie.
Prevea Health recently opened its newest location in Western Wisconsin: Prevea Hamilton Health Center at 703 West Hamilton Ave. in Eau Claire. Prevea Hamilton Health Center offers Prevea Women’s Care and Prevea WorkMed. Prevea Women’s Care services are provided by a team of three experienced, board-certified OB/GYNs: Dr. Amy Lysy, Dr. Rebecca England and Dr. Michael Tiffany.Prevea WorkMed, previously located inside HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire, is now located at Prevea Hamilton Health Center to continue to offer a variety of high-quality occupational health services.
Prevea Health also announced the upcoming release of Prevea Gets Cooking with Cobb: Randall’s Favorite Kid-Friendly Recipes, a cookbook done in partnership with professional athlete, Randall Cobb. The cookbook is a compilation of recipes grouped into categories of healthy, 5 to 15-minute meals, 20 to 30-minute meals, 45 to 60-minute meals and snacks and desserts. It will be released Tuesday, June 6 and sold at area Festival Foods for $12.50. Proceeds from all book sales will benefit HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital and Ben’s Wish.