What is Bravo to Business?
Bravo to Business is an awards event that recognizes outstanding area businesses, as well as community development projects, for the significant role they play in driving the community's business and economic growth.
To be considered for a one of these awards, the organization must be setting standards for excellence and innovation with their business practices and community involvement.
Award applicants are narrowed down to three finalists in each category. The winners will be announced at the Bravo to Business awards cermony on Wednesday, September 14th, 2022.
How Do I Nominate a Business?
Anyone can nominate a business and a business may also nominate itself.
Awards will be given based on the following categories:
- Small Business of the Year - less than 50 full-time employees
- Business of the Year - more than 50 full-time employees
- Emerging Business of the Year - Operating for less than 3 years
- Community Economic Development Project of the Year
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work
Nominations may be submitted starting Tuesday, June 7, 2022 and will accepted through Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Anyone can nominate a business for an award and a business may nominate itself.
For those who are nominated, the following information will be considered in determining the award winner:
- Business information and history
- Verification that the business has the correct full-time equivalent employees.
- Significant business accomplishments within the past five years or longer.
- Description of business growth within the past five years or longer.
- Community involvement - not just memberships but specific involement with projects, offices held, etc.
To nominate a business or your own business, please send the following information to David Minor:
- Name of business
- Main contact of business
- Award that the business is being nominated for