What is Bravo to Business?
Bravo to Business is an awards event that recognizes outstanding area organizations for the significant role they play in driving the community's business and economic growth.
To be considered for one of these awards, the organization must be setting standards for excellence and innovation with their business practices and community involvement.
Award applicants are narrowed down to three finalists in each category. The winners will be announced at the Bravo to Business awards cermony at The Florian Gardens Conference Center on Thursday, September 21, 2023.
How Do I Nominate a Business?
Any Chamber investor or non-investor can nominate a business for an award and a business may also nominate itself.
Awards will be given based on the following categories:
- Small Business of the Year - Open to any Chamber investor business with less than 50 full-time employees
- Business of the Year - Open to any Chamber investor business more than 50 full-time employees
- Emerging Business of the Year - Open to any Chamber investor, OR non-investor business, that has been operating for 3 years or less
- Resilient Business of the Year (NEW CATEGORY) - Open to all Chamber investor businesses
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work - Open to all Chamber investor businesses with 5 or more full-time employees, that employ individuals that are members of Young Professionals of the Chippewa Valley (YPCV).
Nominations may be submitted starting Tuesday, June 6, 2023 and will be accepted through Friday, June 30, 2023.
Any Chamber investor or non-investor can nominate a business for an award and a business may nominate itself.
For those businesses that are nominated, the following information will be considered in determining the award winner:
- Business information and history.
- Verification that the business has the correct full-time equivalent employees.
- Significant business accomplishments within the past five years or longer.
- Description of business growth within the past five years or longer.
- Community involvement - Examples of how the business has brought positive and measureable change to the community in which it operates.
To nominate a business, or your own business, you will need to provide the following information:
- Name of business.
- Name, email address and phone number of the main contact of business.
- The award category that the business is being nominated for.
2022 Bravo to Business Award Winners
At the 2022 Bravo to Business Awards event that was held on Wednesday, September 14, 2022, the businesses pictured below were presented with awards in their nominated categories.
2021 Bravo to Business Award Winners
At the 2021 Bravo to Business Awards event that was held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, the businesses pictured below were presented with awards in their nominated categories.