We represent and advocate for 45,000 employees throughout Eau Claire County.
"The Chamber’s role, led by its Workforce Development Committee, is to serve as an action committee and support for employers as they work to solve their immediate and long-term talent and workforce challenges"
- Promote our area’s unique assets and value in attracting and retaining talent.
- Approach workforce as a critical supply chain issue. Serve as a catalyst to identify root cause barriers. Then, convene stakeholders to tackle specific opportunities and challenges.
- Support local, regional and state workforce initiatives that have a direct impact on regional employers.
- Participate and collaborate with other entities where the Chamber’s knowledge and resources can provide value to achieving important goals.
- View all of our Workforce Initiatives through the lens of the Chamber’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives so that we can continue to provide solutions to workforce barriers.
- Stay informed of Workforce policy and participate in advocacy opportunities.
Industry in Eau Claire
Source: Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development-September 2018 Data
- Eau Claire Largest Industry and Workforce
- Healthcare Systems
- Additional Major Employers
Chamber Workforce Investors
Visionary Top Level Investors
Royal Credit Union
University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
Visionary Level Investor
Advocate Level Investors
Benedict Sales & Service
Group Health Cooperative
HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
WEAU 13 News