2022 Bravo to Business Finalists and Winners
The following businesses were honored at the Bravo to Business event held on Wednesday, September 14th at The Florian Gardens Conference Center:
Emerging Business of the Year
- Winner: Valley Sports Academy – A 116,000 square foot, multi-sport training facility located in Lake Hallie, WI.
- Visionary Eyecare – Eyecare center located in Altoona’s River Prairie, serving patients in the Chippewa Valley.
Young Professionals Best Place to Work
- Bauman Associates – Full-service accounting firm that has assisted clients since 1947.
- Winner: Royal Credit Union – Headquartered in Eau Claire, RCU serves over 250,000 members in 50 locations throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Security Financial Bank – Locally owned, community bank focused on business and agriculture banking products.
Small Business of the Year - 1 - 50 employees
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors – Specializes in creating world-class workspaces for both individuals and teams.
- Cowboy Jacks – A western-themed restaurant and saloon located in Altoona’s River Prairie.
- Winner: ReforMedicine, S.C. – A direct pay family practice clinic serving patients in Eau Claire and Menomonie.
Business of the Year – 51+ employees
- EO Johnson Business Technologies – A business technologies and managed IT service provider.
- Winner: Huebsch Services – A local, independent work uniform, floor mat and facility supplies provider.
- Royal Credit Union – Headquartered in Eau Claire, RCU serves over 250,000 members in 50 locations throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.
The Valley Sports Academy team, winner of Emerging Business of the Year
Young Professionals Best Place to Work award winner, Royal Credit Union
Dr. David Usher and the team from ReforMedicine, S.C., winners of the Small Business of the Year award
Business of the Year award winner, Huebsch Services
What is Bravo to Business?
Bravo to Business is an awards event that recognizes outstanding area businesses, as well as community development projects, for the significant role they play in driving the community's business and economic growth.
To be considered for one of these awards, the organization must be setting standards for excellence and innovation with their business practices and community involvement.